Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Wishes

Hello Needle Felters!

This is my new Blog. I plan to post exciting interviews with some of our most talented Needle Felting Artists over this coming New Year. I am lining up some very Wonderful Artists that will share a lot of their tips and tricks of the trade with us.I will also be showcasing cloth doll artists and other craft artists as well. If you would like to be interviewed, please let me know so I can get your interview lined up for the New Year.

I have met some Awesome Friends that make the lovely wool that we needle felt with. I will be showcasing them as well and letting you know where you can get some of the Best wool on the market for your needle felting creations!!!

Check Back real soon for more exciting announcements and blog entries! In the meantime, Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from http://www.needlefeltingfans.com/

Please give yourself the Gift of Blessing by doing something special for someone less fortunate and for the homeless animals in your community. You'll be glad you did.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: