Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Barby Anderson's Newest baby Bunnies, Mouse and Hamsters!!!

Just had to share these adoreable Needle Felted babies by Barby with you. Barby's creations never fail to amaze me. Their cuteness factor alone, just steals my heart. Enjoy!

Baby Bunnies!




Sleepy Baby Mouse all dressed up!



Baby Hamsters!

You can see all these and more in Barby's ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Quilt-Patterns-and-Wool-Designs

Please let Barby know you found her thru Needle Felting Fans Blog! Thank-you! :-)

8 comments:

Linda Walsh said...

Hi, Linda:

Thos are just toooooo adorable. I LOVE Them. How cute are they? Please tell Barby I think her creations are fabulous.

I'm so happy you liked the "dollies" aquarium. You should get one for your blog, too. Also, congratulations on working on your first felted doll. That's terrific. I'm so happy for you. I bet it will be wonderful. PLEASE make sure you take a picture of her and add her to the "dollies" guestbook. They'd love to see her.

Have a fabulous night.

Linda

NeedleFeltingFans.com said...

Thanks so much Linda! I will pass on your compliments to Barby!!!

I made a doll bust in Barby's class, but now am making my first full doll by needle felting and will definately enter into your guestbook. Thanks for the invite! :-)

Linda, I love all your cloth dolls! I am a cloth doll maker also but not an artist and pattern designer like you.

Hope you have a Great evening too!!!

Unknown said...

These are just too cute, wonderful.
Thankyou for sharing
Sue
www.susie1205.blogspot.com

shweetpotato said...

omgosh omgosh I LOVE them oh my I WANT ONE SOOo darling, Carm

Shalana, the funky felter said...

these are too cute for words! I love all of them and just want to hold them and cuddle them :O)

btw, your blog is lovely! so glad I discovered it!

GabrielÄ— said...

These are so adorable! Lovely.

Unknown said...

cute :):)

Nia said...

These are sooo cute and lovely!