Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged! So here goes...

My dear darling sweet friend Carmen of Shweet Doodles has tagged me. (arghhh.. Just Kidding!)
So I have to list one of my favorite recipes to share with all of you! :-)

Fireside Coffee for Lovers

Ingredients :
2 c prepared Hot Cocoa Mix
1 c prepared Instant Coffee
1/2 ts Cinnamon
2 ts Non-dairy Creamer
1/2 ts Nutmeg
2 ts Sugar

Preparation :
Mix together the hot cocoa mix, instant coffee, cinnamon, creamer, sugar, and nutmeg.

Then pour in 2 mugs and you and your favorite Valentine sit in front of the fire on the loveseat with a good ole warm quilt wrapped around the two of ya and sip your lover's coffee together and Enjoy!!!

Carm? You writing this down??? Ha! Ha! :-)

5 comments:

shweetpotato said...

Yummmm I certainly am :D wish I had a cuppa right now :D Carm

NeedleFeltingFans.com said...

Your too funny Carm! But I love ya anyway!!!

Rosalie said...

Sounds great can't wait to try it. Thank You for the recipe.
Rosalie

Niki said...

That sounds yummy! thank you.

NeedleFeltingFans.com said...

Rosalie and Niki hope you enjoy it! Have a great week!!!