Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Fun Yahoo Group for Needle Felters

Hello Needle Felters!

Well it is officially 2008 now. It will probably take me till February to remember this when I write my checks out. I'm a bit slow in this area. ;-)

Well to start the New Year off right, I recommend you hop on over and check out the Fun at Needle Felting Fun Yahoo Group : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Needle_Felting_Fun/






They have a Grrreat group of people over there. Lots of newbies as well as experienced needle felters. So it's a great place to learn, share ideas, ask questions, post your photos, etc.




This group is owned and managed by Michelle Medeiros, a wonderful lady that is also a fabulous needle felting artist. I will be showcasing her soon, on my website and will have photos of some of her many creations for you to feast your eyes on. Trust me...they are too Fab!!! Be watching for that.




In the meantime, Kiss a Piggy, Eat your Greens, Kiss a Frog (Hope it turns into a Prince), Throw salt over your shoulder, Knock on wood, Eat Black eyed Peas, whatever it is you do to increase your Good Fortune in the New Year. Or just do like I do: say my prayers and give thanks for all God's Blessings in my life. :-)




Till next time,

No comments: