Monday, February 11, 2008

Big OOPS!!!

Hello my friends,
I had an OOPS with my blog and didn't even realise it. I was doing some house cleaning in my picturetrail acct recently and accidently deleted images that were in use by my blog which caused my blog to show a huge mess for those of you who had not visited before. For those of you that had visited before that, my blog was probably in your cache and so you didn't see the mess. I believe I have corrected the problem now and hope it is now showing correctly for ALL of you. If not, will you be so kind as to email me and let me know? I am so sorry for the mess and hope you will visit again real soon. I appreciate your visits and your comments. I try very hard to keep a tidy blog and offer fun posts as well as educational posts for you all.

Have a Great week and Thank-you for your patience!

No comments: