Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nostalgic Valentine's Video

Hello Friends!
On the Felting Forum, we are having a felting challenge for the month of February with the theme being Love, Love, Love! A friend of mine there, Kay Petal, reminded me of a great song from the 50's titled 'Stupid Cupid'. It's a really fun song! I found this YouTube video of the song which brings back memories of the soda pop fountains, old fifties cars and sock hops. Hope you enjoy it!



PS: Original video became unavailable so I replaced it with this one on 2/26/2008. Same song, different artist. These girls sing so Beautifully.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hi, Linda:

That was very cute. I loved it. Hubby remembers that song from the 50's.

Have a great weekend.

Linda

NeedleFeltingFans.com said...

Thanks Linda! Glad you enjoyed it. Blessings,
Linda

Katie said...

Beautiful Ed hardy Ed hardy clothing, Ed hardy shirts,Adidas,Nike Dunks,True religion jeans,Bapes hoodies Timberland boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE shipping http://www.raininghollywood.com/

kiran said...

Amazing design trends and very nice tips on dressing. I would also recommend to visit site www.kaneesha.com they carry awesome range of latest trend Indian apparel. I purchased a churidar dress and received lots of compliment from my friends. I will say just check it out you will be amazed.