Sunday, January 13, 2008

March of the Mousekins

(Click picture to see it full size)

Look at this adoreable photo brush made using Barby's white needle felted mice! Suzi Wollman of http://www.suziwollman.com/ made this and sent it to us as a gift. Isn't it adoreable!?! Suzi makes lots of photo brush sets and scrapbooking sets too. She is a digital artist and designer.

If you would like to see more of her art, you can visit her blog at the above link. She also has an etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5239753
Suzi has also created art work for http://www.faithfullyyours.net/ (under the name "Designed for Him").

I read her bio on her blog and would like to share this part of Suzi's bio with you.....

Who I am
First and foremost, I am a Christian. When He asked, “Who shall we send, and who will go for us?” I answered, “Here am I. Send me.” And He did. Until three weeks ago, I lived in the city of Simferopol, Crimea, in the southernmost part of Ukraine. My husband, Jeff, and I have two little dogs and we serve Christ in whatever He calls us to do, whether here in the US or abroad, including helping with a small church called Zhivaya Loza (the Living Vine).
I am also the mother of five wonderful, grown children, four of whom are married and of those four, three have given us eight awesome grandchildren. We homeschooled our kids on up through high school, and they have all become our best friends.


Isn't that beautiful? It really touched me and warmed my heart. We are so blessed to have such lovely people like Suzi and her family sharing this world with us. Thank-you Suzi for the caring, the kindness and the love you share with people God brings across your path. And Thank-you for the beautiful photo brush you made us. It is adoreable!

No comments: